Work in Progress Wednesday


 My word for the month of February is LIGHT.  I knocked out this journal page in no time.  I had a very interesting background to use.  But it would have been unpleasant to stitch through all the layers of paint and texture that is on it.  I decided to write my word with dimensional fabric paint.  It was rather quick and easy.  I also added a bit of transfer foil for added sparkle. 

Originally, I thought this journal would be mainly beaded but I am not going to hold myself strictly to that idea.  I am okay with having some mixed media pieces in it as well.  It feels good to have this journal page done so early in the month!  

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
There is definitely light in that word - both in the sense of brightness and weight.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday