Slow Stitching Sunday


 I do love a road trip for getting some stitching done.  Hubby and I drove about an hour to see the Van Gogh Experience this past week.  We totally enjoyed the show and I was able to stitch some beads onto this mandala.  The white doesn't show up as well as I was thinking it would.  I probably shouldn't have stitched them so close to the transfer foil pattern.  I wish I would have brought more beads along on that trip.  We were in some slow-moving traffic so I could have stitched more.  Oh well, maybe today I can add some more beads.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

CathieJ said…
I like this pretty mandala. I am looking forward to seeing how it looks with more beads.
This is a pretty one, Angela! When you say transfer foil pattern, I'm wondering how you made that design. I'm glad you enjoyed the Van Gogh exhibit too!
Quilter Kathy said…
Every stitch counts :)
I'm going next weekend to see the Frida Kahlo exhibit in Toronto!
Karrin Hurd said…
Great piece. That exhibition will be in Sacramento soon, and it is only about 1/2 hour drive for me. Hope you have a great week!
Kim said…
A Van Gogh experience to enjoy, and embellishing another mandala; sounds perfect to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday