I Like


 My thanks to Leanna at Not Afraid of Color for inviting me to participate in an 'I Like' weekly post.  Ah, but where to start?  There are so many things that I collect, like and am grateful for.  A long rambling list would not be very interesting.

I just saw a message about living a creative life so that is where I will start.  I like living a creative life.  I find it fulfilling and frustrating at times.  My creativity is a superpower that allows me to heal, express and connect.  Creativity has infinite possibilities and that is exciting to me.  Also exciting are the unending cool supplies.  I just bought some Unicorn Spit paint as a birthday gift to myself.  Who can resist all things sparkling?  Well, lots of people but not me.  

Speaking of my birthday it is a milestone one.  In two days I will turn 60.  I certainly don't feel that old.  But I am a grandmother to three beautiful grandchildren and how I love it.  These darlings make me smile every time I am with them.  I am delighted that we will all get together this weekend to celebrate.  

That's enough for this week.  For sure there will be more next week!

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Congratulations on so many fronts; your birthday of course, but also on being invited to express yours thoughts about creativity, on having great grandchildren, on reaching out to other people and spreading joy with your beautiful, colourful art.
I think: No Creativity, No Life, is the way you see it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
LA Paylor said…
girl! I love supplies of many kinds... especially sparkles. Happy birthday and I can testify there is life after 60, it's just a challenge to keep all the parts working. happy year! Glad to have you join us, thank you lots!
Leeanna
Home Sewn By Us said…
Hi Anglea! Welcome to the Thursday Like group. I am certain you will find plenty of inspiration and hospitality to return again. What a boring world it would be without creativity, wouldn't it?! And sparkly paint is always a good thing. Happy birthday to you! 6-0 is just a number. I don't feel that old either most days!! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
PaintedThread said…
Happy birthday! Welcome aboard the I Like crew!
Welcome to the I Like link party and have a happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! I enjoy seeing your creativity in your Sunday posts. Congratulations on having the gallery show coming up, too!
Miaismine said…
Welcome to I Like! Wow – did you create that beautiful fiber art on the top of your post?
I turned 60 this week as well! Happy Birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday