Mandala Monday


 This mandala is almost two feet wide.  This is the largest mandala I have ever made.  At first, it was kind of intimidating but I got over it.  It is mainly watercolour with markers and acrylic paints added in.  This mandala is getting close to being finished.  I will be using it in my mandala meditation circuit.  The banners will be hung at Knollwood Park this October.

It is a complete joy to be working on these banners and I am so grateful to the Region of Waterloo Arts Fund for the grant to do so.  Also, grateful to all those who contributed to my Indiegogo campaign to help make this happen.   

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
I believe that the larger the mandala, the more difficult it is to make. You have succeeded and made a wonderful circle for meditation.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday