Slow Stitching Sunday


This is my little ocean scene stitched on burlap with lots of interesting yarns.  I worked on this while my granddaughter worked on hers. I had such a lovely time with my granddaughter this week.  She is six now and I felt she was ready for a stitching project.  She absolutely loved it.  A new stitcher has been added to this world!

Here she is with her piece.  She stitched for hours.  Amazing.  Her attention span is extremely long!  She and I stitched while on our deck.  The weather was perfect.  I hope we have many more days of pleasantly stitching and chatting together.  

I am linking to

Comments

Your granddaughter did a great job. I can tell you two are going to spend many happy hours together stitching.
Queeniepatch said…
What a talented girl she is! Well, she has a talented granny, of course!
Wishing you many more wonderful 'stitchy days on the deck'.
How fun to stitch with your granddaughter! It looks like burlap is a good cloth for a beginning stitcher. Fun seeing what you each created!
Denise :) said…
You both did beautiful work! I love that combination of colors. :)
Sarah said…
Wow your granddaughter did a brilliant job! I’m looking forward to when mine are old enough to take an interest. At two and half and seven months I’ve a while to go! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday