Mandala Monday


 I love that some of the transfer foil on this mandala was captured well by the camera.  Too bad not all of it was.  It looks grey and dismal.  I would love to use transfer foil on my larger mandalas for the meditation banner circuit.  Unfortunately, it would not work well.  Oh well, I will have to make do without it.  This mandala really sparkles to the naked eye and I love it.  

I am pondering what to do with these smallish collage mandalas.  Possibly they could be housed in a journal.  Right now they are in a box but that is not going to be permanent.  

This mandala is truly mixed media.  I used paper, a couple kinds of paint, and transfer foil. 

I am linking to

https://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
I see it as the transfer foil is alive. You move around and see the Mandala from different angles and the look changes. Taking good photographs of our crafty work is always a challenge, especially if you do not have any professional camera equipment.
Judy McKay said…
Beautiful project. Lovely design and colour scheme. thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see your beautiful work back here agsin soon. Judy DT
Judy McKay said…
Beautiful. Love the design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday