Slow Stitching Sunday


 Slow progress was made on this stitched mandala.  I added some more beads next to the yellow roses.  The thread I used blends in well with the beads.  I should have used some contrasting thread to make it stand out more.  I still might do that.  I am pondering how close to the edge I want to stitch.  This will be attached to a larger piece.  There needs to be space for that stitching 

I don't mind waiting for the right idea to come.  There are always other projects to enjoy.

I am linking to 

Comments

I love this mandala. It really shows off your beautiful embroidery.
grammajudyb said…
Really pretty! I’ll keep watching!
That's so pretty, Angela! I love the color of your stitching against the blue background!
Queeniepatch said…
Did you use Fly Stitch in a circle to make the white 'snowflakes'?
Karrin Hurd said…

Beautiful, I love this one!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday