Slow Stitching Sunday


 I haven't done much stitching this week.  I did take my stitching along in the car yesterday but did not put in one stitch.  The drive was a different route than usual.  It was stunning.  The fall leaves were in their glory.  I had to enjoy them.  It seems rather late in the year to still have such good colour!

I did manage to work on this floofy book page though.  I added the funky bead and love how the pink has added interest.  I made the funky bead so many years ago.  I have a small stash of those beads and these 'pages' seem to be a good place to use them.  

Today should be a good day for stitching as there are no plans.  I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Linda said…
We are having a damp and dreary weekend, but before that the colours were lovely. Lots of leaves down today from the wind and rain.
linda said…
I love the colours at this time of the year, the leaves are just starting to turn now here. The book page looks so pretty.
Karrin Hurd said…
Beautiful colors! On my long, long drive last week I didn't do much stitching either!
Queeniepatch said…
I agree, the pink has a great impact. I love the butterflies, too.
Enjoy the show of nature, soon you will have another landscape as winter sets in.
Those butterflies are a fun addition to this piece, Angela! Enjoy your stitching this week!
Sarah said…
I hope you get lots of stitching done!
Quilter Kathy said…
I like the blue stitches - are they called "fly" stitches? Very pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday