Journal Page


 I am joining the challenge at Creative Artistes anything mixed media goes.

My journal page started with some transfer foil.  I love the way it sparkles but I toned it down by painting with acrylics over it.  I love the way the sparkle still comes through but not as intensely.  I added some watercolour trees and some collage.  The words from Silent Night, 'all is calm and all is bright' were added.  

I don't share my art journal pages very often.  I find I get judgmental of them when sharing.  I prefer keeping my journal pages private where I love the pages just as they are.  Where I find peace and joy in the creating.  Where no one has to like them but me.  Where they are good enough for me.  

Comments

Fiona said…
Love your wintery scene that you've created. The addition of the sheet music is just perfect and I like that you've hand written the words of that carol. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday