Slow Stitching Sunday

The floofy pages have been sewn together into a scroll.  Embellishing the seams went way faster than I thought they would.  This is the first six pages of the scroll.  A lot is going on here so I will show the second half next week.  

Using the tiny bits of fabric feels good.  I hate to throw away beautiful scraps.  I have a basket of scraps that are too small for most projects.  Putting them together to make a scroll is a great way to prevent them from going into landfills!

My day ahead is busy enough but there should be time for some stitching.  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/


 

Comments

This looks like a great way to use little bits of fabric and embellishments to create! I love the wintry blues and whites you're stitching up.
CathieJ said…
There are so many beautiful shades of blue in that scroll. Enjoy your stitching.
Queeniepatch said…
IF those scraps of fabric ended up in a landfill it would make the landfill the most beautiful in the world! May that be the case, I prefer to see them in a scroll. As always Angela, your work is so beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday