Slow Stitching Sunday


 I am hoping for some good stitching time this afternoon.  I have a fair number of wool mandalas on the go and it is time to finish at least one of them!  This past week has disappeared into a blur and not much stitching happened.  There were snippets of time for it but not the ambition.  

I would like to end the year on a beautiful note of quiet stitching.  New Year's parties aren't my style.  I am more suited to quiet times as I imagine most of us slow stitchers are!  So cheers to pretty sparkling threads and soft fabrics.  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Sarah said…
I’ve enjoyed watching your various projects evolve! Happy new year
Karrin Hurd said…
Yes, I will enjoy a quiet evening as I always have, and as my husband loved to do on New Years. Love the colors of the mandala you are working on. Happy New Year, and Happy Stitching.
We're the same here, Angela - a quiet Sunday evening is in store. Happy stitching and Happy New Year!
Kim said…
I'm not a party girl, either. Enjoy your slow stitching. A Happy New Year to you, Angela.
linda said…
I hope that you managed to get in some quiet stitching today, I'm intrigued to see how it turns out. I didn't manage to get any done as I had family visit till very late, I think it will be an early night for me. Wishing you a Happy New year 😊
Angie said…
Angela - so glad to see you here at Slow Sunday Stitching - my first time linking up here. We had a glorious week between Christmas and New Year's - our son was here and it was a "vacation" for all of us - lots of stitching for me while chatting with him! I love your mandalas. Happy New Year to you!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday