I Like

 









 LeeAnna   asks 
 do you have a favorite appetizer in your family?  Can you share the recipe?

would you rather have buffalo chicken dip or artichoke dip? What do you
try first when you go to a party with snacks?

I think the super simple crab dip I make is a favourite in my family.  It is just crabmeat and Helluva Good Dip.  Very tasty.  We also love cream cheese and salsa rolled up in a soft tortilla shell and then cut into bite-size pieces.  I don't love cooking so I try to keep things simple.  I don't want to spend all my time or any time really in the kitchen.  

I love party snacks.  All of them.  I wish we could eat that way all the time!  I don't think I can pick a favourite.  


Comments

Like you - I like all the party foods! Your crab dip sounds delicious!
Party snacks are always good too! I have to keep myself from eating all that good stuff. I gain weight so easily now!
Angie said…
Simple is good! I love nothing better than a bowl of popcorn - I still have a Stir Crazy, and I put bacon grease in it in place of oil. Yum!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday