Slow Stitching Sunday


 This little floofy page is finished for now.  Most of the pages for the scroll that I am working on now are very close to finished.  I will be able to sew them all together and then work on the seams very shortly.  That also means that I will need to create some more little pages to work on.  They are the perfect thing to take along while travelling.  

We are three weeks away from our next trip.  I don't think I will get any stitching done on the flight.  It is just too tight and uncomfortable.  There will be a fair amount of driving but I may not want to miss the scenery.  Still having a little something to work on is a good idea.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Comments

linda said…
It's very pretty, I always find it hard to do any crafting while I'm traveling I get motion sickness but it's always good to have something to work on when you get there. Have a great week.
CathieJ said…
I always like to have something to work on when traveling, but often bring it home untouched. I have been happy to have it though when something unexpected happens to cause wait time. I like this latest page.
Kim said…
The backing fabric in this floofy page is pretty. It enhances all your embellished pretties. Enjoy your trip. I'm sure you will be able to sneak in some moments of hand stitching as you drive along.
Your floofy page is pretty and whimsical! I always wish I could see them in person. Having stitching prepared for traveling is good, even if you don't end up actually doing much with it!
Always good to have some hand stitching when going in a trip. Enjoy your time away.
Angie said…
Angela - I don't think I have ever tried to stitch on a plane - too tight and I am worried someone will spill something on it .... We are taking an epic journey through Europe in May, and I think it is safe to say I will not be stitching while we are driving - I don't want to miss a thing! Enjoy the rest of your week!
Angie said…
Angela - I don't think I have ever tried to stitch on a plane - too tight and I am worried someone will spill something on it .... We are taking an epic journey through Europe in May, and I think it is safe to say I will not be stitching while we are driving - I don't want to miss a thing! Enjoy the rest of your week!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday