Slow Stitching Sunday


 Month three of stitching on even weave fabric is moving right along.  For sure the even weave fabric is helping me to have neater stitches.  That wasn't my goal for this project.  My goal was to try new stitches or practice some old ones that I don't use often.  Finding new stitches that I actually want to do has been a challenge.  There are loads of new to me stitches out there though so I will keep at it.

I have a lovely library books and need to get them off the shelf.  So far I have just been using The Complete Stitch Encyclopedia by Jan Eaton.  I will enjoy perusing some others as this project progresses.  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Quilter Kathy said…
Beautiful! I love the purple flower at the top and want to go make one right now!
I love this, Angela! What a fun way to try new stitches and stitch something for every month of the year. I'll have to look for that book - it sounds helpful!
Karrin Hurd said…
Beautiful stitching!
Deb said…
Your stitching is lovely, I have been trying a few new stitches this year.
What a great way to experiment with some new stitches! I like month by month projects.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday