I Like

LeeAnna asks the group

Amusement Park or Day at the Beach?

Oh, a day at the beach for sure!  Even though my white skin will likely get pink, even with sunscreen!  The sound of the waves is so relaxing.  Mind you I don't like to swim.  Floating is more my speed.  I could float all day.  One of my favourite vacations was Hawaii.  This photo doesn't do it justice but that sea turtle was huge!  I can hardly believe I didn't get a photo when the second one came onto the beach.  There was a volunteer there to watch over the turtles.  They told us it is a rare occurrence for two turtles to be on the beach at the same time.  What a treat for us!  I am truly grateful for the wonderful trips we have been able to take.

I am undecided about where our next trip will take us.  I would love to see a bioluminescent bay.  I will have to do some research as to where they are.  My son saw one when they were in Jamaica.  I am not sure if I want to go there though.  

I have been playing with some older art supplies.  I like that they are still useful!  Sometimes things get dried up.  I am enjoying getting inky and messy.  I haven't created anything beautiful but I have been having fun.  Messy exploration is good for my soul!



Comments

I would love to see the sea turtles - they're amazing! Enjoy your art exploration, too!
Helen said…
What a privilege to get to see a sea turtle!
And, yes, I agree that playing with the supplies is sometimes the goal more important than creating a finished piece of art.
Queeniepatch said…
Nature is great, so I'd also prefer the beach to an amusement park.
You were lucky to see the giant turtles.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday