Mandala Monday


 I haven't fully committed to this mandala as yet.  Nothing has been adhered in place.  The main issue is the different materials.  The base circle is vellum with alcohol ink.  The butterfly and dragonfly die cuts are a delicate paper.  The innermost circle is a manipulated photo printed on transparency.  I am wondering if spray glue would be the best way to go.  I am also not opposed to stitching these elements in place.  Thread could add an interesting texture.  

Oh, I just looked at the die cuts more closely and they aren't the same ones.  Hmm, will that bother me or do I like it?  I am really glad I haven't attached them yet.  

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
That the cutouts will be damaged is my main concern. Is it possible to place them closer to the centre so they don't stick out?

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday