I Like





LeeAnna has asked

a vivid memory of a family vacation you'll always remember... when you
were young? or after you grew up, either. What made it stand out and
memorable? People, place, activity, etc

We took the boys to Disney World in Florida when they were kids.  That was the only real vacation we had with our kids.  The rest of our vacations were camping in Ontario.  Disney was fun, and we did some camping along the coast afterwards.  So many good memories.  The wildlife was particularly entertaining.  Raccoons tried to steal our dinner.  One morning, while having coffee, dolphins swam by!  That was cool to see!

Right now we are looking forward to our trip to the UK.  So much history to see!  My hubby's favourite vacation is when we went to New Zealand.  It was good and I enjoyed it but my favourite is when we went to France.  Paris did not disappoint!

I like having art days with friends!   Yesterday was a lot of fun.  We played around with a collage idea that someone shared.  I quite like my results!  I can see myself doing more of this and possibly adding some stitching to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Bead Journal

I Like

Slow Stitching Sunday