Slow Stitching Sunday


 I am a little over halfway through adding embroidery stitches to this mandala.  I am enjoying working with the bright colours.  So much cheeriness!  It is so good for my soul to use these brights!  

The heat has broke and I may be able to sit outside and stitch for a while this afternoon.  I love the summer and hate when it is too hot to be outside.  I admit to having a small temperature range that I find pleasant.  I could only manage 15 minutes of stitching outside a couple of days ago.  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. That is a pretty one, Angela! I love the bright colors, too. Hope you get some nice temperatures for outdoor stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics are filled with cheeriness! The embellishments dancing along each seem add to the cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great movement in this piece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It means so much to me and I truly appreciate it! Whenever possible I reply to comments.
warm regards
Angela
Princess Bubbles

Popular posts from this blog

November Bead Journal

I Like

Slow Stitching Sunday