I Like







LeeAnna

has asked
what back to school supply would you like to have now as an adult? Fresh
new notebooks? markers or new crayons? fat pack of ruled paper?
lunchbox?  LOL  tell us your fave

LOL, school/office supplies make me happy.  The brightly coloured sticky notes make me unreasonably happy.  I found some that are star-shaped and couldn't resist them!  New crayons and markers are also irresistible to me.  Crayola now has a box of 152 colours!  Think how much fun you could have with that!

I like that I got to go to Ripley's Aquarium last week with three of my grandchildren and other family members.  It was a good day.  Everything worked out so nicely.  We took the train to Toronto, which is so much more relaxing than driving.  The kids loved the train ride.  Doing something for the first time is so exciting.  

Even though I am never excited for summer to end, I am enjoying that the mornings are a bit cooler.  It seems that we are done with the intense heat of summer.  


Comments