Work in Progress Wednesday
I took this scroll with me on holiday. I packed five threads to use. I didn't want to use up a lot of space as we travel light. I knew I would want to stitch while taking the train from London to Edinburgh. I knew the scenery would be beautiful. I also knew that I would not be able to look at scenery for four hours straight. We also had some driving time and I love to stitch while driving.
I feel like this scroll could use more stitches but I am loath to do add them. I really want this scroll to be solely done in the UK.

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It means so much to me and I truly appreciate it! Whenever possible I reply to comments.
warm regards
Angela
Princess Bubbles