I Like
LeeAnna has asked
What is your favorite thing about the shift from summer to fall?
Summer feels too short for me. I feel a certain melancholy when summer fades into fall. Yes, I enjoy some things about autumn; however, I am rarely excited about them. I am glad that I live in a country that has definitive seasons. I would miss each of them if they didn't happen. I would make summer longer and winter shorter though!
My favourite thing is the colourful leaves of fall. They are so beautiful. It is like the trees are filled with brightly coloured flowers.
I like being home from vacation. I like all the space that we have in our home. I like having decent toilet paper! I like my own cooking even though it isn't my favourite thing to do. I like snuggles with my Banksy. I am so very grateful for my beautiful life.

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It means so much to me and I truly appreciate it! Whenever possible I reply to comments.
warm regards
Angela
Princess Bubbles