Beaded Mandala




 I am pleased with my beading progress on this mandala.  Going through my stash to find just the right bead is a relaxing part of the process for me.  With the huge stash that I have, I think it would be impossible to not come up with something that works! Who knew that all my crazy hoarding would be just the right thing for lockdown.  When I hear people speak of being bored I am so grateful that that is not the case for me! I will keep puttering at this one as I am not quite ready to call it finished.  

I am linking to

http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/ 

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
The idea and beauty with a Mandala is of course the repeated patterns, but when stars and lines pointing outwards are also use it becomes a spectacular 'explosive' and radiant Mandala. I am sure you have just the right things to finish this.
Norma Schlager said…
Lovely! I, too, feel sorry for some of my friends who are bored doing the pandemic. Not me! I always have so much to do. Lucky us.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday