I added some more beading to this piece. I also used some Kreinik iron on thread for the edge. I have not used that thread previously. I am pleased with the way it finishes the piece and that it adheres really well to the paper. I think it just needs a bit more beading near the outer edge. I am linking with http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca/ http://www.supermomnocape.com/2016/09/05/vintage-embroidery-monday-stitchery-link-party-74/ Plus a little up date. I am pleased to say that my art bra has been published in Stitch magazine, the August/September issue. It is always exciting when someone else likes my work.