I've been told my overtly feminine blog name is over-compensating


I live with a lot of testosterone and that's why I came up with the goofy,girlie name for my blog! I have a wonderful husband and three terrific sons! But they are guys! I've learned to live with them! I've even learned to like action movies. Well, maybe like is too strong a term.
I've never thought of myself as a girlie girl. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. I was a tree climbing tomboy when I was growing up. I do have my moments though. I own two tiaras that I wear when I am making art. Believe me when I say nobody in this house gets that. I also own a large shoe collection-most of them are pointy toed, four inch stilettos. I love them and have thought about wearing them while making my art but I would be crushed if I slopped paint on them. I'm as passionate about my shoes as I am about my art!
I will start sharing my art eventually!

Comments

sgaynor said…
You go girl! Overcompensate all you want! You've earned it and my first thought when I saw the name was..."What a great name, I wonder what it means!

So happy to have found you

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday