Gelli plate printed journal



Last week I had the joy of taking an art workshop with some friends.  I didn't learn anything new but certainly had fun.  We each created a journal from one large piece of watercolor paper.  The pages have fold outs and the cover wraps around.  Now I need to do something with this journal.   I was thinking the pages that fold out could be cut into more interesting shapes.  I was also thinking about stitching into the paper.  We will see, I don't have a lot of energy for such things just yet.  I need a couple of more days of recovery from this stupid cold.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
You have created some really attractive sheets of paper.
Get better soon and ready to put further work into that paper art.
Suztats said…
Such interesting designs! I look forward to seeing their transformation. Take care and get better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday