Not your typical crazy quilt

This is still very much in progress.  My idea was to do more of a collage style crazy quilt.  I went through a stage not liking it so much.  I am liking it more but I still have some doubts.  The lace and ribbon stitching I have added is pleasing to me.  I will definitely be adding some more ribbon stitching.  I am not sure I will get this done by the end of the month.  The next week and a half is quite busy.  Mostly fun things so that is good!
I am linking with
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.ca/

Comments

I'm liking it! More is better in my book :-)
Good Job.....esp. allowing the eye to travel around the quilt following the rays of the sun!!
LA Paylor said…
it has great color, nice lines and movement and the textural elements of the doily and hand stitching are really interesting. Keep going! Do more! Whee! LeeAnna
Not a crazy quilt, but very beautiful. Love the landscape; so well done. I used to be a quilter and envy you the time it takes. So relaxing.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday