Mozart Mandala Meditation


 I love the circle.  It is featured in my artwork a lot.  I have been making mandalas for a long time.  This past week I started doing them a little differently.  I found a good Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shoVsQhou-8&t=3198s&ab_channel=HALIDONMUSIC

It is great to listen to Mozart and create.  I use coffee filters as my base.  They are cheap and durable.  I then create marks to my heart's content.  It is such a pleasant loosening up exercise.  They don't have to look good as that is not the point.

I have quite a stack of coffee filter mandalas.  Maybe even hundreds of them.  It would be cool to figure out a way to use them in an installation of some sort!

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Music and needlework go so well together. With a story from an audio book or a podcast you need to listen with attention, with music it can flow through you...
You will come up with some form of installation, like two sided mandalas swirling from a giant mobile - planets in the sky, or a cosmic mandala dance...

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday