Slow Stitching Sunday


 Yes, big surprise, another mandala.  The ideas for mandalas just keep coming.  Yesterday in the shower three more ideas popped into my head.  I am on my third journal that is just hand-drawn mandalas.  I don't see myself stopping any time soon.  I do have other stitch projects percolating in my head but need to source some things so will need to hit a thrift store.

I am hoping for a quiet day today.  Staying inside to stitch is a delightful way to spend a Sunday afternoon.  I count myself blessed to be able to do so. 

May all your days be filled with sparkly goodness.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Never stop doing things you like!
Karrin Hurd said…
Love it! I hit a thrift store yesterday and found one thing, plant to hit some more next week with a friend. Happy stitching!
Kim said…
Oh, the places we find inspiration! Another lovely mandala in the works. I must say the chain stitch is lovely. Enjoy your beautiful stitching, Angela.
There are infinite possibilities with mandalas
CathieJ said…
The best ideas come in the shower. I love how the colors shine on this dark background. Enjoy your stitching!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday