Slow Stitching Sunday


 I added some beads and some embroidery to this mandala and I think it is now finished.  I may call this the last one for the show excluding the collaborative pieces.  I don't see myself stopping making mandalas though.  There are still numerous ideas waiting on the sidelines.  

I still have the 400-paper mandala installation to put together.  All the mandalas are finished but they have to be attached to the ribbon.  That job shouldn't be difficult but it may feel tedious.  I am not sure how long it will take but I will definitely need breaks from it.

I still don't have the exact dates for the show and that doesn't feel good.  I just want it settled as December is such a busy month.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Karrin Hurd said…
I love the colors and the dragonflies in this one.
I love the dragonflies on this one! Are they beads? They make such a pretty design combined with the rest of your stitching!
CathieJ said…
I like those luminous dragonflies and the corner motifs. Very pretty. Adding ribbons to all of those mandalas is going to be quite tedious. I look forward to seeing what you create when you need a break.
Quilter Kathy said…
Cathie used the word luminous which is a perfect word for this mandala. Every project creates more ideas and thankfully that never ends :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday