Work in Progress Wednesday


 I noticed the word maven the other day.  I liked the sound of it but was unsure of the meaning.  I looked it up and means an expert.  Hmm, expertise is a good thing to ponder.  I am not sure that I consider myself an expert at anything.  Yes, good at some things but an expert?  I am not sure I feel the need to be an expert.  Even after making hundreds of mandalas I am not sure I would call myself an expert at that.  

I needle felted some roving into some black wool fabric that already had some embroidery on it.  More needle felting is necessary and I want to fix the N.  I will likely add more doodle embroidery to this as well.  These word a month journal pages have been a good challenge.  I need to start pondering a cover for this journal.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
It often feels good to be good, but do we really need to be experts? Well, brain surgeons need to be excellent at their job, but the rest of us can settle for good, I think!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday