Work in Progress Wednesday

 

The San Fransisco School of Needlework challenge is Radical Botanical.  I signed up for the challenge and was still determining what I would do.  That is usually the case.  An idea always comes so I wasn't worried.  The botanical part is easy but how to make it radical?  That part has me dithering.  I went through my stash of experiments to see if there was any inspiration there.  I pulled out this felted piece.  I think it is interesting and it has potential.  But how could it be made radical?  

What does radical stitching look like?  I would love to be considered a radical stitcher!  Maybe a hundred years ago I would have been considered radical with my messy backs and wonky stitches.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Look to Dr. Seuss for inspiration.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday