Mandala Monday


 This little mandala is not beautiful to me.  It is outside of my colour preferences.  I still enjoyed creating it.  These little paper collage mandalas don't take a lot of time to make.  Since I have but a few minutes invested I don't feel the need to love them.  It is good enough.  

I can see ways of making this better more to my liking at the very least.  I don't think I will do that.  I am pushing myself to be more content with my art-making.  I chose to accept art and not ALWAYS look for ways to improve.  Not everything has to be more, better or improved.  

Comments

Well, I like your colour choices. But wholeheartedly agree, sometimes the joy and pleasure is solely in the making and achieving. I've had great enjoyment stitching something that in the end wasn't to my taste, disappointing but I tried not to let it dampen my creative "journey". Happy Continued Creating from me!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday