I Like


LeeAnna has some thoughtful questions for the I LIKE gang.

Would you prefer receiving a box of chocolates or flowers on Valentine’s Day?

if chocolates/candy, what kind would you like to get? do you get them?

if flowers, what kind would you like to receive, does it matter that they are delivered by a floral business or brought in by your mate? What kind of flowers, colors, number of them would you love to see?


Oh, flowers hands down would be my choice.  I am not picky about the type of flowers.  They are all beautiful.  I definitely prefer my hubby deliver them.  Mainly because of the extra cost of delivery.  Just not worth it in my books.  I am also fine with the flowers coming from the grocery store or farmer's market.  Beauty is beauty!

I like that this winter has been so mild.  This week it almost feels like spring!  That has brought out the urge to purge.  I like it when that happens!  So does my husband!  I have taken one load of things to the thrift store and I am working on another.  

I like that this week hasn't been overly busy with the doggy daycare.  I like that I was able to go to a yoga class on Monday.  It felt really good!



Comments

We were having a hint of spring here, too, recently! But back to winter again on the weekend. I guess that is February. I hope you get some flowers this year - they always smell so good!
Queeniepatch said…
I would also prefer flowers. For some reason, it's easier to buy chocolates for myself than a bouquet of flowers.
LA Paylor said…
yes to any flowers... color scent lines and shapes. Flowers are mandalas, right?
LeeAnna

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro

Slow Stitching Sunday