Work in Progress Wednesday


 I have added some green thread to the yellow chain stitch.  That definitely improved this mandala.  I will now put it in the complete pile.  I do reserve the right to return to it in the future though.  For right now, I consider it finished.  I won't really know if any of these wool mandalas are complete until I put them all together into the end project.  

It is hard to know how they will all look until it all comes together in the end.  Close enough is as good as it gets for right now.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
I think it is important not to force a change to our work, but let the projects rest from time to time. When they come out of the closet again we might see what needs to be added or changed.
I also agree with you that one piece looks different on its own from when you have a group of pieces. Then they will compete or outshine each other so you can see what balance is needed.

Popular posts from this blog

I heart Macro

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro