Just for Fun


It was time for a break this week.  All year I have been working on projects and finishing quilts for my trunk show.  I have completely enjoyed it.  However, I really need to create with abandon where the results just don't matter.  It is good for my soul to just unleash a creative mess.
I came across a small box of fabric scraps that I have been saving for like ten years.  Time to use them up!  They were just too pretty to toss out so I started gluing them into an altered book.  The top one could possibly be a landscape and I was definitely going for a flower in the second one.  They are not great works of art but man did I have fun.
I am linking with
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.ca/#

Comments

Sometimes a girl just needs to have fun! It love that landscape one
Queeniepatch said…
You have it in you - to make beauty out of any odd scraps of fabric. The flower is great!
Minoru Saito said…
Hi! Your second one is very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday