More Collages Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 01, 2018 More of my little collages. The sheer layer of tissue really adds interest for me. Also, finding the word snippets is just fun! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Sherrie SpanglerNovember 1, 2018 at 8:46 PMThese are so beautiful!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyQueeniepatchNovember 2, 2018 at 9:31 AMbut I am sure you won't stop here! plenty of more cards to make and snippets of text to add!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGlendaNovember 21, 2018 at 3:36 PMHave been looking back through your blog and learning so much about out of the box thinking it’s been so much fun Thanks So much. Cheers Glenda ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It means so much to me and I truly appreciate it! Whenever possible I reply to comments.warm regardsAngela Princess Bubbles
These are so beautiful!
ReplyDeletebut I am sure you won't stop here! plenty of more cards to make and snippets of text to add!
ReplyDeleteHave been looking back through your blog and learning so much about out of the box thinking it’s been so much fun Thanks So much. Cheers Glenda
ReplyDelete