Slow Stitching

It has been a while since I have posted about this piece.  I have thoroughly enjoyed stitching on this project.  I haven't added a significant amount since I lasted posted about it but I do think that it is now finished.  At least the slow stitching part is finished.  I am debating as to whether I should use it as a book page in a large book I am thinking of making or have it be a separate piece on its own.  I am eager to start another slow stitching piece.  It is so relaxing.

I am linking to
https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Miaismine said…
Your piece is really gorgeous! I'm sure you will find the perfect way to finish it off. Thank you for sharing!
Patricia
Robin said…
Your stitchery just makes me happy looking at it. So cheerful!
Sarah said…
It's a very pretty piece!
Jill said…
You could do a lot with your pretty piece.
This is so cheerful and uplifting! I would frame it for the wall where you can look at it every day.
Quilter Kathy said…
So beautiful! I agree with Sherrie... it should be somewhere where you can admire it, at least for a while :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday