Slow Stitching Sunday

I am disappointed with my lack of progress on this one.  I had great intentions but they did not materialize.  I think today is going to be a day for lazing about with my stitching.  It isn't that I haven't been creating.  I am still posting a mandala a day on Instagram.  That is very calming/meditative for me.  I have also been doing some work on journals.  I will have to post those soon.  My word banner installation has also been a fun project.  Every snippet of time has been put to good use.

I am linking to
https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/ 

Comments

Kim said…
Even if you haven't made much progress on this pretty, it is always lovely to look at. It sounds as if you have been busy imagining other pretties.
Queeniepatch said…
You are working on so many different projects, sometimes there is not time or creativity left for one more. Give yourself some slack and work on it when the time feels right.
By the way, I love the watercolour look.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday