Work in Progress Wednesday


 I think this is the smallest mandala I have created.  I had been making most of them on 12x12 squares but I thought why not try something a bit different.  Now that I have started it I will finish it but I don't think I will do any more this small.  I just don't love it.  Mind you, it isn't finished and I may grow to love it.  The challenge of working a bit differently is good. 

This is probably my last post before Christmas.  This has been a pretty tough year, obviously!  Still, it is my sincere hope that everyone has the best Christmas possible.  It may be a little more quiet and simple than usual but those aren't necessarily bad things.

Comments

Margaret said…
You're so right about the challenge of working differntly -- that it's often a Good Thing. :-) It keeps us adaptable! Best wishes for the Season and may 2021 be better for us all!
Best wishes for a fabulous holiday season!
Rebecca Grace said…
Merry Christmas, Princess Bubbles! I'm glad you're sharing about not loving the little mandala project at the moment, but that you're still going to finish it. Sometimes we fall in and out of love with a project while we're working on it, but there's no such thing as a wasted effort when you're experimenting artistically. It just plants the seeds of more ideas for next time.
Michelle E said…
It is funny, but this latest piece is actually my favourite of the work that you have shown us. It reminds me more of your photographs- with that macro-zoom focus:).

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday