Work in Progress Wednesday


 I have gone a little wild with the glitter on this piece.  Why not?  I wasn't loving it and throwing some glitter on it made me happy.  I will probably find bits of glitter around my house for the rest of my life because of this.  I don't mind that a bit.  Glitter is a balm to my soul and makes me smile. 


I think the glitter made this piece a lot better.  I still don't really love it but that's okay.  Maybe I will take it further.  Again, why not?  It is much easier to take the next step when I don't love a piece.  This could turn into something good and if it doesn't that is okay too.  Not everything has to be a masterpiece.  


I am linking to

https://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/

https://www.quiltfabrication.com/

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
You are so right in saying that it is easy to go further with a piece you don't like - it can't get worse, and if it's not improving a lot, you can ditch it. It is overdoing an already good piece that is the danger.
Glitter is like covid, so easy to spread and stay!
dq said…
When ir makes us happy, we do it. Go, be happy.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday