Work in Progress Wednesday


 This slow stitching piece has now turned into a project.  I have added a dog tag.  This is going to be a page in a fabric journal dedicated to my precious pups. I have saved many dog tags from my dear pets over the years.  This one belonged to Baily.  He was a rescue and we are not completely sure what mix of breeds he was.  He definitely had a beagle in him.    There is still more stitching to do.  The big fabric bead I created and added on the left side seems to work but needs something.  This is a fun way for me to honour the beautiful dogs that have been in my life.

I am linking to

https://www.quiltfabrication.com/

Comments

Kathy S. said…
This is such a sweet idea! It's a piece of art!
A nice way to use those saved up dog tags! And a nice way to remember your loved dog!
Queeniepatch said…
Isn't it fantastic how one challenge can turn into a whole project with several pages for your Beloved Pet book. This page is also beautiful (like the first one you made). Keep on going strong, please!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday