Work in Progress Wednesday


 I have a lovely collection of beaded fabrics.  Mostly the fabric came from saris I collected from thrift stores.  Sometimes they seem too precious to cut up but what else am I going to do with them!  I decided to piece some together to make a cover for a box/book.  Love it!  Beads make me happy.  I totally enjoy stitching beads but I don't have to be the one who stitches them to enjoy them.  Now that the cover is finished I need to continue working on the pages inside.  The pages are made from interesting papers I have created over the years.  They need to be bound together in some way.  Pondering that.


I am linking to

https://www.quiltfabrication.com/

Comments

Kathy S. said…
The beads are gorgeous! I've never seen anything like this in our thrift stores in Ohio.
Kathy S. said…
Thanks, Angela. I LOVE the beads you posted about on your blog today.
Queeniepatch said…
How lucky you are to have that stash of beaded saris.
Shami Immanuel said…
Beaded sarees. Lovely to see. We Indians wear these type of heavy work sarees for grand functions and parties.
junie-Jesh said…
Thanks for coming by:) I love beads too - you made a great combination! Jesh

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday