Glitter makes me happy


 I have added some glitter paint to outline the butterflies.  I like the pop of sparkle it has added.  Glitter makes me unreasonably happy.  My granddaughter and I are two peas in a pod when it comes to all things sparkling.  So many poo poo glitter.  If I want to be taken seriously as an artist I really should not be using it.  However, I simply cannot deny that five-year-old child inside that grins from ear to ear upon seeing it. Who wants to be a serious artist when you can be a fun artist!

I am linking to

http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Comments

In what rule book does it say serious artists can't use glitter? I think it is the perfect addition to add iridescence to a butterfly's wings. If nature sparkles, then so can art.
Mary Ann Tate said…
I love a little glitter here and there and definitely on butterflies.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday