Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have made some progress on my whole cloth crazy quilt.   I am enjoying using my templates more than I thought I would.  I am also enjoying my new threads.  Figuring out the stitches to use has been a bit challenging.  I want to make sure that they cover the marked line.  I have enjoyed looking through my stitch dictionaries for inspiration.  It is making the process slower and that is a good thing.  I can tend to rush a project.

Have a great week of stitching!

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Kim said…
The different embroidery stitches flowing from the gorgeous embroidered block look fabulous, Angela. I can just imagine the plethora of stitches in your stitch dictionaries. It looks as if you are indeed enjoying imagining this whole cloth crazy quilt. I cannot wait to see what you stitch next.
That looks like fun with the different stitches and threads to play with! How big will the finished piece be?
CathieJ said…
I like that you are using a variety of stitches. This looks very pretty. Enjoy the process.
R's Rue said…
I’m glad you are enjoying yourself trying new things. Have fun.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday