Whole Cloth Crazy Quilt


 I think I have all my 'seams' are embroidered.  I have started adding to the seams to make them more complex.  This is a really interesting exercise for me.  I am debating on whether or not I should add beads to the seams.  There are no beads on the mandala which is the focal point.  I feel like beads on the seams would take away from the mandala.  But then my piece doesn't feel complete without some beading.  Possibly I could add beads to the mandala.  That might be the best solution.

I am linking to

http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
How about adding beads to the edges of the mandala. Would that tie the two areas together?
The seams against the black background are striking.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday