Work in Progress Wednesday



 Oh so many years ago I bought some Kreinik threads.  It was long before I had started this blog and it must have been a kit of sorts.  There was a lovely collection of threads and fabric and instructions for these Christmas patterns.  The patterns are ever so simple and that is the only reason I feel that I managed to finish them.  I think I did a decent job of stitching these but they have languished in my stitching trunk.  I am pondering what to do with them.  The two ideas that are most appealing to me right now are a Christmas crazy quilt block or a Christmas journal of sorts.  Neither of which would be started before this Christmas so there is no rush to finish.  

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Really simple and impressive at the same time. This kind of thread is excellent for 'frosty trees'.
Wishing you all the best for a Joyful Christmas.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday