Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have not had a lot of stitching time the last few days so this doesn't look like much so far.  It is rather disjointed at the moment but I am confident it will all come together.  This under the sea piece is part of my next book.  This book will be for my sweet grandson Elijah.  I got very excited when the under the sea theme came to me.  I went looking through my stuff to gather things.  I love the underwater idea so it wasn't surprising to find some pieces already done in that theme.  What was amazing was that those pieces were all the same size.  Perfect for my book!  I love it when a plan comes together!

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Angela… I love watching project’s progress and seeing this under the sea themed handwork is awesome!
I bet it is enjoyable to stitch on too when you have time!!!
Kathi
Karrin Hurd said…
I love under the sea blocks, it is my favorite theme! Happy stitching!
Quilter Kathy said…
Oh yes... I love it too when a plan comes together. It's like you were working on the project before you even knew it was a thing!
ENjoy!
Kim said…
A new book with an under the sea theme sounds like a perfect one for your grandson, Elijah. Isn't it funny that all the pieces you have started are the same size....even way back then a plan was hatching subliminally. =) I look forward to being an armchair viewer of this new and wonderful book of yours.
CathieJ said…
I am sure you will enjoy working on this project. I look forward to watching this book grow.
Queeniepatch said…
Underwater is a great theme, there are so many things that can be added to such a scene, plants, fish, pirate's treasure chests...

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday