Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have added a tiny bit of stitching to this piece.  I am wondering if that bead in the middle is too large.  I love the colour of it so I will leave it for now.  Once more beading and stitching have been added it may not seem like such a bull's eye.  I managed to capture some of the gleam of the transfer foil in this image.  Oh, transfer foil, how I love you!  Such an easy way to add shimmer and shine.  

It is supposed to be a warm and sunny day today.  Perfect for sitting outside to stitch which I have been longing to do.  I might be able to snatch a few minutes before the grandchildren get here.  Hubby is going to make his famous hamburgers for supper.  Yum!  It will be a lovely day whether I get to stitch or not.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Stitching outside sounds wonderful! Enjoy your hamburgers!
Karrin Hurd said…
Love your new piece, and the color of the button. We are in the 70's to 80's this week, and I need to get some yard work done this week before I leave for Boston the week after to see my granddaughter graduate from nursing school. The homemade hamburgers sound luscious!
Kim said…
Hamburgers and sitting in the sunshine working on one of your pretties....sounds perfect to me. And....fun with the grandchildren! Why, Angela I think your Sunday sounds wonderful. Do you know, I think I am in love with your transfer foil as well. Love the snippets of chain stitch you have stitched. As for the pretty button; I rather like it.
Queeniepatch said…
It's already Wednesday and I have not commented yet - sorry.
The transfer foil adds just the nice amount of reflection for your mandala.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday