A Mandala Finish


 This mandala just needed a little something.  It was ever so close to finished but languished until the right idea came along.  I added some green beads to encircle the yellow bead in the centre.  I didn't have exactly the colour of green that I wanted but I think this yellow-green works.  This mandala is mostly composed of elements that I purchased while in New Zealand.  It is a lovely commemoration of that fantastic trip.  But, of course, this got me thinking about the beautiful fabrics I purchased on other trips.  Paris and Hawaii to be specific.  I do believe I will dig out those fabrics and consider them.  I will resist starting any more mandalas with them at this time she says with all good intentions!

I am linking to

http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
I am sure whoever made this elegant doily in New Zealand will be delighted with how you have dressed it up. The doily itself must be happy to have been adopted and bedecked with beads by you and able to come and live in Canada!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday