I didn't lie intentionally


 Yesterday I posted about not starting any more mandalas until I finish some.  Well, that was a mistake.  I signed up to participate in the San Fransisco School of Needlework challenge 'Purple Reign'.  I signed up a few weeks ago and had no idea what I would do.    I was pretty certain I would be doing a purple mandala but I wasn't clear about anything else.  Well, yesterday the idea came to me and I had to get started on it.  The mandala stencils I purchased a while back had yet to be used.  I was sure one of them would be reminiscent of a crown.  I used purple Lumiere Paint to stencil it onto some fabric.  The shimmer is there but a bit tough to see in the photo.  Now to add beads and stitch.

Comments

It's a beautiful design and once you finish it will look amazing!

-Soma
Queeniepatch said…
THAT'S the way to work. When inspiration comes, grab it with both hands, however many promises you have made not to start any new projects. With this WIP you will HAVE to finish it as I presume there is a deadline.
Have fun enjoying this beautiful stencilled mandala.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday